Access Exchange from Lan or Internet
Microsoft Exchange is the email solution from Microsoft. The email server can be accessed from multiple OS clients (Windows, Linux, Android, Apple, etc…) and it helps you communicate with other people, store contacts and calendar information and also share this information with other people inside your network.
Our Senior Consultants deploy, configure Microsoft Exchange Server in simple mode or High Availability mode and offer you numerous functionalities:
• Global Address Book – it contains all the people in the organization with all the information provided in the Active Directory;
• The possibility to share the calendar, so other people in the organization know when you are busy or available;
• WebMail interface that enables you to access the email and all the information in it, securely, from the web;
• Out of Office function, which allows for auto-reply’s from the email servers whenever set it up;
• Synchronization of the email, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes with different mobile devices, thus taking the email anywhere with you;
• Allows you to create distribution lists as needed by your departments/teams.
Our team can provide many complex services based on Microsoft best practices helping your business to have a secure and reliable platform:
• Planning, installation and configuration;
• Migration and upgrade to newer versions;
• Support for users.